Frequently Asked Questions
- What does “925 Sterling Silver” mean ?
- In our product descriptions of our silver jewelry, you will often see “Sterling Silver” or “925 Sterling Silver”. This refers to the fact that the material is a silver alloy of 92.5% silver and 7.5% of another metal, usually copper. By international agreement and definition, “Sterling” always means that it is 92.5% silver.
- How to take care of silver jewelry ?
- As silver oxidizes it will tarnish as time passing. Please use the following method to maintain your silver jewelry as your reference.
- Use soft and dry cleaning cloth to clean the sweat and dirt on silver jewelry.
- Put silver jewelry into warm water mixed with mild soap.
- If the silver jewelry tarnishes seriously, please buy specific cleaner for it.
- Do you provide gift wrapping service ?
- Your jewelry is placed inside a special Shinko Studio box with a ribbon on it, and sent to the recipient. Click here for details
- Is it possible to repair the jewelry ?
- Please send the detail information of your jewelry to us by email, and we can make an answer according to the situation. Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- How much will it cost to repair my jewelry ?
- Please send the detail information of your jewelry to us by email first, and we will make a calculation basing on your case. Email : email@example.com
- About Ring Sizes
- Getting a ring size correct is difficult when purchasing from a store far away. However, we’ve made it a little easier by offering this sizing chart.
- Download the size chart here
- Print the size chart.
- Match a ring you currently wear to the size chart.
- How secure is my payment ?
Taken from the PayPal website, the below explains why we trust PayPal with our payment transactions.
- How do you ship jewelry ?
- Shipments are made via the Post Office in Japan and your country. Alternatively, shipping via UPS or FedEx may be available for your country (use the shipping calculator explained below to find out which shipping methods are available).
- What is the shipment fee ?
- There is no shipment fee for customers who buy jewelry above $100 (without tax) inside Japan.(For more info:about Shipping) For customers outside of Japan, there is a shipment fee according to the destination. You can calculate the shipment fee to your destination via your chosen method of shipping by:
- Place the items you wish to purchase into the shopping cart.
- Click on Calculate Shipping at the bottom of the cart area.
- Choose your country (Japanese residents should enter in their postal code)
- Click on Update Totals
- Is there extra charge besides shipment fee for the customers outside of Japan ?
- According to the regulations of different countries, there may be extra charge, such as import tax and some other taxes.
- Is it possible to make a cancellation ?
We do not accept post-order cancellations. I would appreciate your understanding.
- About Cancelations returns and Exchanges
We accept cancellation only in case where you contact us to the following address by email within 6 hours after making an order for mistake in making an order. As we do not accept cancellation after 6 hours, please understand it.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL SALES ARE FINAL however, we will accept returns on items that were damaged upon receipt (damages include incorrect sizing from what was ordered). All items will be exchanged. Please contact us within seven days from the date of delivery and send the product within fourteen days.We do not offer refunds or returns. Please check the product immediately upon arrival. Contact us through the email address below
Email : email@example.com
When returning products, please include an explanation of the following:
1. Order number
2. Customer’s request (return, exchange, resize, etc.)
3. Contents of order
4. Customer name
5. Customer’s contact information
For faulty products or products that you think may have been broken during shipping, please send attached with a picture.
1-14-12 Funabashi, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo Japan 156-0055
SHINKO STUDIO Co., Ltd.
Please note that in the case of cross-border deliveries, additional taxes (such as in the case of intra-Community acquisitions) and / or taxes, such as customs duties, may be paid by the buyer.